Manual PDF

Here is the PDF manual for the Panasonic Lumix DMC TZ1. It's quite widely available online, but I thought I'd share the archive.org link, as there it is more or less permanently available for view / read or direct download in PDF form [124 pages]. It's crazy because I've been messing around with the camera itself for years, but still, from reading the manual I have found settings and functions that I was unaware of. Read it by clicking the image below, or you can go direct to the PDF format [read and download available] right here.


Panasonic_Lumix_DMC-TZ1_Digital_Camera_Manual_Guide_PDF


No comments:


Camera

Successors to the Lumix TZ1


As good as the TZ1 is, it's now a fairly old and outdated digital camera. And while I still use it all the time, part of me thinks I should upgrade. There have been some great advancements in Panasonic camera technology within the last ten years, and I do have my eye on a few of the smaller, newer "street photography" style compact models.

Some of those include: The Panasonic ZS80D | GX85 4K | Lumix G100 | and the somewhat bigger and more expensive Panasonic S5

I'll still be keeping the old TZ1 though, don't worry about that!

Sony_Alpha_a6400_Camera